Science Fair Resource Blog

Making The Science Fair Manageable

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Suggestion #2? 3? I lost track: IF YOU GOT A GREAT IDEA, USE "COMMENTS!"

So, for the moment, this blog suddenly transformed into forum. Meaning, all users (if you've registered an e-mail account, I think) that have the ability to leave a "comment," can OFFER SUGGESTIONS for all to see by using comments.

For example, Jimbo in 8th grade (no, we have no Jimbo, I'm just saying), may read a post, and say "hey! I have a great idea! Let me leave a comment!" So, Jimbo clicks on "comments," and leaves his brilliant idea for ALL PEOPLE TO READ. He might say "so, dude, check this out--I think that the best thing to do would be to write the report first--you know, the part that goes into the binder. That way, I can just cut and paste pieces of that report into another document, and then print it, and put it right on my display board!!! Dude! I'm freaking brilliant!" Thanks Jimbo.

Suggestion #4.2.A.5: Take the time to read through all the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment